Friday, September 29, 2023 Plan
I wanted to look for personal planners because I couldn't stop thinking about planners I was going crazy lol. I also wanted to do stuff I love doing.
1. Wake up and get ready
2. Go to Target to look for planners. I looked and didn't find what I saw online. Bummer!
3. Go to Dollar Tree to look for planners. And, I did! I found EXACTLY what I was looking for! Look! They are so darn pretty! Ahhhh! <3
There was only a few 2023 weekly planners and I felt extremely lucky to visit the Dollar Tree by Desert Sky. That location had two self-checkout machines! I REALLY loved that, and now that specific location is my favorite Dollar Tree and I would call it a fancy Dollar Tree like how Ale called the one by the 95th Walmart fancy. I think I would go to that Dollar Tree anytime I need something from there just because of the self-checkout machines. I really really love how this planner feels. The cover is so flexible and feels so nice in my hands. I think these are my favorite personal planners that I could find!My cute 2-year planner! This will be my portable wall calendar! I love this design! Only 1¢!My receipt! <3This is the audio of the thank you from Dollar Tree's self-checkout machines. So cute!!!! Looove! <3
4. After that exciting trip I drove to the Burton Barr Central Library. I went on the perfect day where the bookstore was open too! I went to check out my held book called The vampire archives : the most complete volume of vampire tales ever published / edited with an introduction by Otto Penzler ; foreward by Kim Newman ; preface by Neil Gaiman. Then I went to browse the Friends of the Phoenix Public Library — Friends' Place Bookstore. They didn't have a lot of books I liked, but they did have a lot of cute stuff anyhow. I found a $1 paperback book called A Collection of Stories by Edgar Allan Poe.
5. Then I went to my favorite frequent Panera Bread, but before I went there I went in the library parking lot and ordered a small decaf coffee from their app. After I got it I sat a table with one chair and read while I drank some of the coffee. I also wrote in my new planners! It was so fun!
6. Then I went to Encanto Park and parked in the perfect spot in front of the Little Free Library. I looked in it and didn't find anything I liked. I placed the book I bought in the little library. I wrote a note about where I bought that book inside the book on a separate piece of paper from my portable journal. I also placed a bookmark in there for the next owner.
I went to read on a table in the shadow with my coffee before I saw that I forgot to place some of my pens and stationery in the little library. Also, some cute erasers for some youngsters. I wore my digital watch to keep an eye on the time because Ale said that she leaves for work at 3:40 p.m.7. I came home and worked for like 30 minutes and took a shower.





No comments:
Post a Comment