Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer School: Govt.

I am late for this post too. Sorry, but I am almost done w SS. Here ya go.

I think I am doing well in this class because I currently have an A (91) due to my “perfect" notebook check. I call it perfect cuz I think it's perfect. I signed up for Honors credit and Davis told us that we need to do 2 projects. I can do it. I also think it's interesting and fun sometimes. We take A LOT of notes, but she says it's useful and that's her best method of learning. Fudge! My thumbs hurt from writing this on my Blogger app. I am writing this during a lull in my class by the way. She said we're gonna take Cornell notes right now, so I am going to have to go soon. I will update how my Summer is going too. Bye :)

3 comments:

  1. It's so interesting to take a look inside Denise's teenage life. Also, I am currently in Davis's Gov't class! I would say what are the odds but they are pretty high since I went to the same high school as you and there are only 3 gov't teachers I think. LOLZ XD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I literally have the same grade, but I am planning to bring it up because I am redoing an assignment! I wonder how our life would've been if we were closer in age and did this school work at the same time, food for a thought (aka go to Golden Coral with us)!

    ReplyDelete