PMA stands for Positive Mental Attitude. I discovered this from JackSepticEye (JSE). I wanted to create a post about what PMA is all about.
"pma is about trying your best every day. it’s not about forcing it out all the time. if you struggle now and then, that’s fine. you’re allowed to have vulnerable moments. as long as you never give up the fight of life and making it the best you can for yourself then you can handle your pma however you want." (JSE).
“PMA is something that’s so much more than just trying to be positive all the time. The whole point of PMA isn’t to just go out there and be happy no matter what’s happening to you. Just be happy and if you’re happy, everything will be fine. That’s that’s not what it is. … I never wanted it to become a satire or a parody or a cliche or anything like that. I want it to be something that’s taken seriously. I want it to be something that people realize that PMA is about waking up at the start of the day thinking about some positives and trying your best to get through that day in a positive frame of mind, if you slip through that if something bad happens, you’re allowed to feel that you’re allowed to feel bad. You’re allowed to make yourself feel your emotions. But the important part is that you try your best to get back to a positive mental attitude. Sometimes it takes a long time. Sometimes it’s the next day. But as long as you’re trying that’s what PMA is all about: to try and be the best version of yourself because that’s what you deserve. It’s what we all deserve. It’s what people in general deserves is to be happy and to find their happiness and to be the best versions of themselves”(JackSepticEye).
So yeah. I like that I have a blog where I can share things like this. I like the idea of PMA, especially because of stressful things in my life. I like this because I can always think back to PMA and have a positive look on my life.
Hello.
ReplyDelete