So my family decided to take a vacation to Durango, Mexico and it's gonna take a day for us to arrive. We're gonna be greeted by family and lots of beds is what I've been told. The plan for today is that I want to eat breakfast first, then take a shower and finish packing. We're gonna leave around 1PM when my little sister gets out of school. We're going to Mexico for a week and we'll get back a day before I have to go to Summer school. So that means I'm going to miss the first day, which is bad because I never like to miss the first day! I still need to figure out what to read during the drive. I mean I can't read City of Bones because my mom doesn't want to and I just plain can't. So I am left with other novels to choose from a bag I have full of them. I'm gonna take a big blue suitcase and I hope I can fit most of my things in there.
Hey there and welcome to my web log! I am Denise. I created this blog for fun and to post anything that I would like to share with you. This is kind of like a Mindful Journal place for me. I have random thoughts, so don't expect this to be constructed or organized. Keep going down for posts and don't forget to look around the blog. Thank you!
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sooooooo.......cute. I Know im 7 years late but like soooo cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete