“and by the end of it I’m just a shadow of my former self".
Hey there and welcome to my web log! I am Denise. I created this blog for fun and to post anything that I would like to share with you. This is kind of like a Mindful Journal place for me. I have random thoughts, so don't expect this to be constructed or organized. Keep going down for posts and don't forget to look around the blog. Thank you!
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Robert Sheehan Quotes
“You know what, during rehearsals I didn’t have any caffeine, because when you’re relying on something like that – false energy – can let you down at the best of times, or sort of bring you on this roller coaster of energy which isn’t good either".
“and by the end of it I’m just a shadow of my former self".
“and by the end of it I’m just a shadow of my former self".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment