![]() |
| I was wearing my "Wine with Everything" lipstick! :D |
I took this picture after I was done getting ready for my recorded interview for Target. I like this picture. I drank the last of the wine after I was finished to celebrate a successful interview.
Hey there and welcome to my web log! I am Denise. I created this blog for fun and to post anything that I would like to share with you. This is kind of like a Mindful Journal place for me. I have random thoughts, so don't expect this to be constructed or organized. Keep going down for posts and don't forget to look around the blog. Thank you!
![]() |
| I was wearing my "Wine with Everything" lipstick! :D |
I took this picture after I was done getting ready for my recorded interview for Target. I like this picture. I drank the last of the wine after I was finished to celebrate a successful interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment