I got a new haircut the other day! I had it in my head that I wanted a shorter haircut around Christmas time. I went for a bob type cut but really short. I have a vlog showing more angles, but my inspiration came from this pic I found when I googled short hair for thick straight hair:
The pic of me above makes me feel comfortable in my own skin! I feel so ECSTATIC when I look at myself in the mirror and especially when I run my fingers through my hair in the back of my head! That hair band I'm wearing is Ale's, but shhh... don't tell her! ;) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW LOOK! It makes me feel like ME again! 😄😄😄
By the way, I was working on NAK Adventures: Season 7 when I took this picture. My little hairs were getting in my way while I was editing cuz I had my hoodie on so I put this on to get my little hairs out of the way. Also, I love when I say little hairs.
I think I'm better at blogging than vlogging because I'm bad in front of a camera lol
I love the color of this hair band too! It came with a bow, but that was annoying, so I took it off.
Originally published on Wix Blog on Dec 19, 2018.


No comments:
Post a Comment