![]() |
| For my door I used the leftover wrapping paper from my family presents. |
![]() |
| This is a humidifier Senia didn't want. It has this nice soft color. It doesn't work, but the light is my night light now. |
Originally published on Wix Blog on Dec 13, 2018.
Hey there and welcome to my web log! I am Denise. I created this blog for fun and to post anything that I would like to share with you. This is kind of like a Mindful Journal place for me. I have random thoughts, so don't expect this to be constructed or organized. Keep going down for posts and don't forget to look around the blog. Thank you!
![]() |
| For my door I used the leftover wrapping paper from my family presents. |
![]() |
| This is a humidifier Senia didn't want. It has this nice soft color. It doesn't work, but the light is my night light now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment