P.S. I was catching up on Ghost Adventures while I recorded this video to GIF.
Hey there and welcome to my web log! I am Denise. I created this blog for fun and to post anything that I would like to share with you. This is kind of like a Mindful Journal place for me. I have random thoughts, so don't expect this to be constructed or organized. Keep going down for posts and don't forget to look around the blog. Thank you!
Sunday, April 26, 2020
☕My Donut Shop Coffee Pods
I am running out of these, so I wanted to record the packaging because I love the design so much! The coffee tastes and smells so good!
P.S. I was catching up on Ghost Adventures while I recorded this video to GIF.
Originally published on Wix Blog on Oct 27, 2018.
P.S. I was catching up on Ghost Adventures while I recorded this video to GIF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment